"Be the change you want to see in the world"
- Ghandi

Help me create a world without cancer by donating now

Welcome
and thank you for visiting! Join me as I train for my first triathlon and attempt to raise $6,000 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. There are sure to be near drownings, nasty spills, and tons of entertaining novice mistakes - you don't want to miss it! And because I am doing this in honor of my mom, Judy, I will throw in some of my favorite stories of us and how she helped get me to this point.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy!

I have to say I am pleasantly surprised at biking.  For some reason I thought I was not going to like it, but I actually LOVE IT!! My new favorite thing - riding at Haines Point at sunset.

1 comment:

  1. doing anything outdoors at sunset is somehow better than doing it at any other time of day... except maybe sunrise.

    i so admire you with your Tri intentions... i'd like to think that maybe someday i'll do one too, but i'm scared of the swimming part.

    ReplyDelete